General Shipping Information
- We offer FREE priority shipping within the US.
- All orders OVER 200.00 REQUIRE signature at time of delivery, no exceptions.
- We cannot ship out any Beco, Boba, Lillebaby, Moby Wrap, Sakura Bloom or Tula outside of the United States. Any orders containing these products to locations outside of the United States will be cancelled.
- Our products ship from Simi Valley in California (Postal Code 93063). If you’re also in California then chances are, your package will arrive the next business day.
- It is the customer's responsibility to CHECK that they have entered the correct shipping address as we are not responsible for items shipped to the wrong address.
- If you pay by credit card or PayPal, note that all funds are on "hold" until we processes your order.
- For our international customers please know that you are responsible for any custom charges that might accour upon delivery/pick up from the shipping company
- Please keep in mind that all SALE items are marked as final sale.
- We ship orders every Monday, Wednesday and Friday as listed below
|Order Placed||Order will be shipped|
Domestic (US) Shipping
- All orders shipped to an address within the US qualify for free shipping.
- All packages are shipped via the United States Postal Service (USPS). Please refer to their website for information on ship days, tracking and insurance: https://www.usps.com/ship/mail-shipping-services.htm
- Once your order has been placed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number so you can track your package. Track here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action
- We ship all over the world. If you live outside on of the countries listed on the checkout page please send us an email with your postal code and we will provide you will the estimated cost of shipping. We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer international shipping via DHL, United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS). DHL is the cheapest and fastest way to ship your package.
- For international orders, please refer to the United States Postal Service (USPS) page for more information on ship time, tracking and insurance information for https://www.usps.com/international/mail-shipping-services.htm
- All international orders will be required to provide a phone number in order to create a shipping label. If a phone is not provided a checkout, an email will be sent requesting for the phone number before the order can be shipped.
Thank you for your order and happy babywearing!